Body FX is a painless non-surgical treatment to reduce* body fat, tighten skin and reduce* cellulite. If you have tried to eliminate your cellulite through exercise and workouts without any success, this is the way to target that fatty tissue and give yourself a more toned body. Body FX at Clearview Plastic Surgery combines radio frequency energy pulses and heat together with vacuum massage to gradually reduce* the fat and give you tighter skin and a slimmer silhouette. It is pain-free, safe and convenient. Less expensive and a non-surgical alternative to liposuction, Body FX in Toronto will kill and “melt away” fat cells as it reduces body volume safely and effectively. Body FX can target the lower and upper abdomen, inner and outer thighs, the buttocks, back and bra line. Treatments are approximately 45 minute’s once per week for up to 6 weeks (or every other week) will dramatically reduce* signs of unsightly cellulite and fatty tissue in many areas of the body.
Body FX Results
The gentle pressure massage of Body FX eliminates the fat cells and tightens the skin to give you stunning body-contouring results. The most stubborn areas on your body can be treated safely delivering tissue tightening and fat reduction.
- Eliminate trouble zones like love handles and the “muffin top.”
- Tighten the skin around the abdomen after childbirth
- Smooth out the dimpled skin and reduce* the fat of cellulite on your buttocks and thighs
- Permanently removes fat cells and tightens the skin
- Improved body image and self esteem
Body FX FAQs
- How long will my Body FX results last?
The Body FX results in Toronto are permanent if you maintain your active lifestyle, continue your exercise regimen and eat healthy.
- What changes can I make to improve my body?
You can tighten your abdomen after giving birth. You can dramatically reduce* the volume on your outer thighs and fit into jeans one or two sizes smaller. Speak to our specialist’s about your goals and with realistic expectations you can transform your body with Body FX at Clearview Plastic Surgery.
- How long does it take to recover from Body FX?
There is virtually no recovery time with Body FX. You can return immediately to your daily activities and work schedule. In addition there is no discomfort during the treatment and no inflammation. There may be some redness and dryness at the site of the treatment, but it will diminish quickly.
- Is Body FX safe?
Body FX has been approved safe by the FDA to eliminate fat and reduce* cellulite. RF or radio frequency gives precise temperature monitors and control cut-offs to prevent any thermal injury. You can even combine it with other treatments to give you the slim and toned body you have always wanted.
* The services, claims and testimonials made on this website are subjective and based on the results of individuals who have used this procedure. Results can vary from customer to customer, based on their skin and body type.