Men and women of varied age opt for plastic surgery to reduce* visible indications of facial aging and to enhance their looks .Forehead or brow lifting plastic surgery add zest to the upper third of your entire face.
A brow lift is a surgical procedure that is designed to raise the brow slightly and smooth out the forehead to improve overall facial balance. The forehead lift surgery usually have different options for placing the incisions, depending on the specific technique used by the surgeon the patient’s needs. Traditional brow lifts use longer incisions, while an endoscopic forehead lift uses small incisions and a specialized scope.
Common Reasons for Brow Lifts
Some of the common reasons men and women choose brow lift surgery, include:
- Sagging eyebrows that make you look older and tired
- Vertical frown lines between the eyebrows
- Horizontal lines across the middle of the forehead
- Sagging brows and forehead that interfere with vision
Brow Lift Benefits
After a brow lift procedure, patients usually see multiple benefits, which include:
- More alert and youthful appearance
- Friendlier-looking appearance when frown lines are corrected
- Improved vision
- More relaxed appearance if horizontal forehead lines were causing a perpetual worried look
Quick Facts About the Brow Lift Procedure
- The brow lift procedure is an outpatient surgery, but follow-up visits are required
- Incisions are strategically placed so no scarring is visible after the procedure
- Swelling and bruising is common, and may last for up to ten days following the surgery
- Recovery may take up to two weeks, but you may have to refrain from strenuous activity for a longer period of time
- A brow lift is often combined with blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) for an even greater transformation
* The services, claims and testimonials made on this website are subjective and based on the results of individuals who have used this procedure. Results can vary from customer to customer, based on their skin and body type.