Fractora is an innovative fractional skin treatment that utilizes radio-frequency (RF) energy to tighten skin and restore the tautness around the jaw, under the eyes, on the cheeks and forehead. It is also used for acne scarring and to improve skin texture.
Fractora is a non-invasive non-surgical technology that works by using a small device which sends concentrated radio frequency energy to the specific areas of concern. The energy is directed from tiny pins which send gentle heat just below the dermis, which in turn stimulates new collagen production. The RF energy ablates or removes the skin on the surface while at the same time the heat is delivered inside the tissue to stimulate the collagen production.
The result is a more even skin tone and texture, tighter pores, smoother and firmer skin, and reduced wrinkles. Consider it your radio frequency facial. Skin rejuvenation at its finest.
A numbing gel or cream is applied prior to the treatment so discomfort is minimal.
Benefits of Fractora Skin Rejuvenation
*Individual Results May Vary
Fractora skin rejuvenation will improve superficial skin tone and texture issues giving you a more youthful look. Along with the increase in collagen production comes a more natural but at the same time noticeable improvement in your overall look.
- The scattered application of the tiny pins helps to promote faster healing than if the entire area had been treated.
- There is little downtime with Fractora.
- It is safe for all skin tones including ethnic skin without the risk of hyperpigmentation which can result with laser treatments.
- You will achieve the same results as with a fractional laser on moderate and deep wrinkles.
- Fractora can be tailored to each patient’s needs.
- Evens out skin tone and pigmentation.
- You will see significant improvement within 2 weeks after treatment.
- The doctor or clinician can choose the depth, the energy level, and the density for each individual patient to obtain the results that previously could only be achieved through surgery.
- The simultaneous combination of the fractured resurfacing plus the deep dermal heating provides better results than traditional laser resurfacing.
- Lifts your neck without surgery.
- You will look and feel younger with smoother firmer skin.
- How does Fractora work?
Fractora increases collagen production creating a more youthful look. It directs heat and RF radio frequency energy to the areas of your face which are of concern.
- How long does the treatment take?
In most cases treatments are complete within just thirty minutes.
- Will I need additional treatments?
It depends on the individual, but 3 treatments within a 4-6 week interval provide the best results. As more collagen develops, your skin will continue to improve. You will see wrinkle reduction, improvement in texture and scarring and the results will continue to build over time.
Wrinkles and scars will continue to soften as new collagen is produced. Deeper wrinkles or scars from acne and chicken pox may require additional treatments.
- What is the recovery like after a Fractora rejuvenation treatment?
You may experience some tightness, redness and swelling at the treatment sites, but it will fade within a few days. Makeup can be applied in a day or two and you can resume all normal activities immediately.
It is important to follow the post treatment recommendations from Clearview Plastic Surgery to minimize any complications.
If you have questions about Fractora skin rejuvenation, schedule a consultation.