It’s that time of year again. Christmas décor and holiday lights have taken over everywhere you go, Christmas songs and carols play on every radio station and in every store, and the holiday shopping rush is in full swing. With the fun parties and family get-togethers also comes the struggle of finding the perfect holiday gift for your significant other. This year, why not try something different?
Couple activities drive the spirit of togetherness and strengthen ties among each other. This year, treat yourself and your significant other to a couple makeover. This shared experience will allow you both to address the aesthetic concerns that may have been bothering you for some time, while also strengthening your bond.
Take a look at our list of the best couple makeover treatments:
Both men and women have those problem areas that they just can’t seem to get rid of with regular exercise and healthy eating. These procedures specifically target particular areas of the body to help you both fulfill your body goals:
- Body TITE is a minimally invasive procedure that tightens and smooths the skin while also reducing fat all in one. This procedure works well for the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, back and arms.
- If all of the sit-ups and planks you have been doing have not been successful in tightening your midsection, Abdominoplasty (also known as tummy tuck) may be the perfect solution for you. This procedure involves the removal of excess skin and fat deposits from the midsection, while tightening weakened abdominal muscles. Finally, the remaining skin is pulled down to flatten and tighten the stomach.
- Liposuction works well for areas that look out of proportion due to excess body fat. Deposits of fat are removed from the body using a process similar to vacuuming. Common areas of the body that respond well to liposuction are the abdomen, hips and thighs, buttocks, chest and neck, upper and lower back and calves and ankles.
- If you are looking for a painless non-surgical treatment to reduce body fat, Body FX it is! Combining radio frequency energy pulses and heat together with vacuum massage, this treatment eliminates fat and tightens the skin to give you stunning body-contouring results. Treatments are once a week for approximately 45 minutes for up to 6 weeks, with virtually no recovery time.
Perhaps visible signs of facial aging are more of a concern for you and your loved one. With age, wrinkles, facial folds and sagging skin slowly begin to appear. While it is impossible to turn back time, you can reverse the effects of aging with these procedures:
- Dermal Fillers help hydrate and plump up the skin using a naturally occurring substance in the human body. This treatment smooths away fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars and may also be used to fill out cheeks that have a sunken-in look or plump up thin lips.
- A minimally invasive alternative to the Face Lift, is Face Tite. This treatment eliminates fat or droopy areas of the face and neck using a radiofrequency technology. This short treatment will re-contour and tighten the skin of areas like the brow and cheek, neck area and jowls.
- FORMA is non-surgical treatments that tighten, lift and improve the texture and smoothness of the skin by producing collages as well as contracting the skin.
- Droopy eyelids and dark circles under your eyes may be adding years to your appearance. If that is the case, Blepharoplasty (also known as Eyelid Lift) is the right procedure for you. The procedure involves the removal of excess skin and/or the removal of fat from the upper and/or lower eyelids for a more youthful, energetic appearance.
Mix and Match
Of course, you and your significant other do not need to undergo the same procedure. Maybe you are more interested in eliminating signs of sun damage and aging, while your loved one has always wanted to get rid of the extra skin on their arms. Feel free to mix and match treatments to fit your specific needs and goals.
Cosmetic Procedures at Clearview MediSpa
This holiday season, share the experience of a lifetime with your loved one by growing younger and more confident together. Knowing what the other is feeling from pre-treatment, to post-treatment, to recovery, will strengthen your bond and leave you feeling closer than ever. Contact Clearview MediSpa today to book your free consultation and get started on your couples transformation!